Disclaimer 1: This post is not an advertisement. It is a review of the organizations’ website and available resources that could be helpful to guests.
Disclaimer 2: Please use your own judgement (after reviewing the information) to decide on any next steps.
Last month a coordinator from AlcoholTreatment.net reached out via the contact form asking if I would add their organization to my resources page. With September being a bit hectic, I didn’t get a chance to update the resources page until today.
Since I also realize that many of my guests go straight to the blog without visiting any of the other pages, I’ve added the link to my resources page to this post.
Why I decided to add this organization
- User friendly website with all of the most relevant information available by clicking links or images on the home page
- A dedicated blog and Resources section about addiction, recovery, mental health, and other related issues set up in a format that is easy to navigate and easy to read
- Marketing Statement of Ethics – rare in many organizations – that clearly states this organization’s mission statement, values, goals, and how they handle private and/or proprietary client information
- Transparency about financial options (it’s listed right on the home page)
- Resources to help with addiction recovery if this organization is not a good fit now
Related resources & posts
Another organization that helps with addiction recovery and mental health treatment programs is DrugRehab.org. I’ve written a couple posts about this organization as their representatives have contacted me about being a resource in the past.
What I like most about DrugRehab.org are:
- They are a non-profit organization whose goal is to connect callers with appropriate recovery programs and resources throughout the USA
- Their articles are well-written, frequently updated, and easy to read
- You can find out more here
Thanks to both organizations for reaching out and sharing their resources with Untangled Connections and the blog’s guests.
Thanks for reading