For the first time in a long time, I have a real cold – not body memories pretending to be a cold or sinus whatever or allergies – a stuffy nose, possible fever, body aches, coughing cold.
What made me realize the difference?
- A cold, dry nose yet couldn’t breathe through it
- Coughing – I hardly ever cough
- A constant chill – not from the already chilly temps in my apartment
- Nausea – the kind that sticks in your chest/throat and wants to come back up
- and the other half of nausea – yup vomiting
Body Memory cold symptoms are:
- Headaches & sinus pain
- Uncontrollable sneezing/nose blowing
- Allergy symptoms
- and asthma symptoms
How do I know this is true?
- Evidence-based past experience with my doctors and medical practitioners.
So I am going to try and be good this week. Lots of self-care. Trying to self-soothe. Hot drinks. Soup (delivery or takeout). Rest. And staying warm.
See you all in a week.
thanks for reading.