Disclaimer: this is a place of learning, safety, and hope. Take what you want from the post and forget the rest. Maybe this will help you. Maybe it won’t.
Wow! Two posts in a week. Guess I am making up for some lost time. Vacation was awesome! I got 10 days to sleep however I felt and do whatever I wanted. The home photo is from garden renovations; lots of plants needed re-potting, and the whole space got a new look. You can see some of the photos on the Scent Reflections Facebook page.
Also got a lot of work finished for my product line and aromatherapy store. Lip Balms, inhalers, lotion sticks, and salves or butters in jars.
Any ways, just some quick answers to questions in the comments section:
- Thanks for the feedback about loading issues, grammar, and spelling issues.
- Yes you can use the content here for research papers, presentations, etc. with proper attribution to this site and AlterXpressions as the author
- Yes you can share posts and links to this site with friends, family, social groups, etc. In fact, please do share – word of mouth is the only way this site gets advertised
- I have shared everything I know about security, hackers, spam and plugins in past posts and on the FAQ post. Please refer to answers there.
- If you want to donate money to support Untangled Connections, please use the “Support Untangled Connections” links on the home page and menu.
- Contact information is in the menu bar.
- If you have a paid business account with WordPress, you can use plugins. Some are free, others require a purchase. Untangled Connections does not use plugins so can’t help you there
- SEO Writing is difficult and full of rules that don’t always make sense. Yeost is what I use on Scent Reflections.
- To follow Untangled Connections, please use the e-mail link or RSS Feed links on the right side of each page. If you have a WordPress account the RSS Feed links work best. If not, the e-mail sign-up will send posts to your e-mail address
Writer’s Block and Inspiration
As for the rest, I’ve been experiencing writer’s block on the other site because of trying to fit my writing style in with the rules of SEO writing. That was so frustrating and uncomfortable for me and for the guests there. In fact, they stopped visiting after the last couple posts, and I don’t blame them one bit.
My last few posts were informative and had photos, but lacked any personality because I tried to fit as many key words and phrases in as possible to meet the guidelines. What happens next?
Well, knowing me I’ll be breaking some rules and twisting others to suit my writing style. Because that kind of writing makes me avoid the computer.
If anyone out there excels at SEO writing, kudos to you! I mean it. That style is hard to master.
As for inspiration, well, gardening can do that to a person. Oh and visits from neighborhood friendly spiders too. Who knows what will come up next week 🙂
Thanks for reading!