*Caveat 1 – I do not receive compensation for writing Resource Posts and am not promoting any of the services or products on this website*
*Caveat 2 – This review is for informational purposes only*
One of the employees from DrugRehab.com shared RehabCenter.net as resource referral back in March. I promised to review the information and share the resource here on the blog and add it to the Resources page. You can find the link at the end of the first section in the spreadsheet. I wrote back and promised to feature this resource in a post and add the website to my resources page by the end of April 2019.
Life got in the way – final exams, work, a rash that’s finally going away, etc. – so I have not been able to update the Resource page and write this post until today.
Here is what I like about this site:
- Free 1-800 number with a promise of confidentiality to anyone who calls looking for help
- A directory with multiple treatment centers in all 50 states
- Supportive, compassionate (from their site) professionals willing to help callers find a treatment center and/or program tailored to their specific circumstances – within reason
- States on their home page: “most insurances accepted” with the logos of many common medical insurance providers displayed in the same section
- Well organized, easy to navigate website and menu
- Articles and links to information about specific topics: treatment programs/organizations; drug addiction (types, etc.), alcohol treatment (types, etc.), resources, and contact information
- Discusses and provides information about how addiction affects physical, emotional, and spiritual health and how to address those effects
- Provides information about the connection between addiction and mental health issues and offers assistance with mental health issues too
If you want to learn more about RehabCenter.net, please visit their About Us page.
If you have a resource referral you’d like to share, please fill out this contact form.
Thanks for reading.